It is important to read this page before submitting a listing to us, whether it be by snail mail or email.
- Exit 29 will not accept items that are torn, that are missing components or that show signs of heavy wear. Please submit items that are new to gently used.
- Labels must be visible and items will be inspected for quality, wear and authenticity.
- Authenticity is a must. We will not accept knockoffs and sellers who knowingly try to sell such items will be banned.
- Please make sure that the brands you submit can be found on our list.
- The toes, soles and heels must be in good condition and only minor scuffing will be accepted and this as long as the seller is honest about it, agrees that this should be shown in images of the shoes and is willing to price the pair accordingly.
- It’s okay if you no longer have the box the shoes came in but this will mean a slightly lower price than if you did. If you send the pair to us to list, we will be happy to box the shoes in our own packaging for a small fee.
- You can only submit undergarments that are still new and still have their tags.